Wednesday 20 March 2013

Saw Tooth Star quilt block- Hive 3






As you know this months block was Saw Tooth or North Star. The colours were Red any shade and Blue any shade. With a grey solid background.

I choose my fabrics,



Then cut out all my squares and  triangle;





 and made my star. I enjoy making this block its American Block Piecing, which I do love.








I have made quite a lot of star blocks over the year, so perhaps for my quilt  from around the world I'll ask for stars!! I won't decide yet, as I don't get to be Queen Bee until January 2014. So plenty of time.

I sent by block off to America on Monday so it should be there in time for Easter.

Next week I'll find out what we are making for April. I can't wait.......

Thanks for stopping by................. see you soon...........................................keep sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment