Friday 15 March 2013

More Eggs



I used the scraps from my scrappy quilt to make more Easter Eggs. Well they are addictive to make, as you can make them anywhere and they make up quickly and easily too. Plus they are small enough to keep a few in you handbag to make while you are out and about.



As you all know I do like to carry some sewing with me wherever I go.

I am a bit of an addict when it comes to sewing or crafts. If its not fabric, then is wool and a crochet hook or knitting needles. I just have trouble sitting still and doing nothing.

I have been known to sit in pubs knitting, reading, sewing, crocheting when there is a big game on but I do sew and crochet if I am there with friends.  I have even tried to take my sewing to the movies but had my bag searched before leaving the house!!!!!!!! spoilt sports.... Addicted!!!!!!!!!!
This is the start of my Easter makes, I going to make Chickens next !!!




Thanks for stopping by, see you soon .................... Keep sewing....................

No comments:

Post a Comment