Saturday 9 March 2013

Little girl's Bag and Purse.




I made these for one of my niece's, as it was her birthday and she loves bags and purses.

My sister says that every time they go out, they can't leave the house until her daughter gets her bag and purse. She wouldn't mind but her daughter is only three now.

But her bag is a bit big for her to carry and she keeps tripping up on it . So I made her a smaller bag, with a matching purse.



They are all lined with a pink gingham fabric, as she loves pinks.

Front.
 
 
 
Back



The fabric I used is Riley Blake and it is gorgeous.

I am going to make another bag and purse for my other little niece but in different fabric, my sister has two girls. 

These were such fun to make that they may be getting more bags over the coming year. After all "a girl can not have enough bags"...... start them young.... One all ready loves dressing up shoes!!

Thanks for stopping by.......................... keep sewing ..............................

See you soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment