Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pegs Bags....... Update

 
 
 
As you may already know I am holding a peg bag swap on Threadbias. The swap sign up closes on the 29th July 2013 and the swap beginnings on the 1st August. So far there is 5 of us taking part, from all over the world, which is good. 
 
  So I thought I would show you the Peg Bags I have made for my mum and sister. I made four in total, two of each design and showed them all the bags at the same time. ( that way no one argues ) 
 
My two little nieces like the bags also so they had one each too, now my sister has to put up washing lines from them to hang out their washing. ( So cute!!!!!!)
 
The top three went to my sister and the bottom one went to my mum, but she has asked for another one as all her pegs don't fit in........... My mum is the only person I know who has over 100 pegs in her peg bag!!! I would not mind but there is only two people she needs to wash for and you can only get 25 piece of clothes on her round washing line......... Strange!!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...... see you soon and keep sewing!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment